When the gorgeous Jacqueline from A Vibrant Day announced she was having a Cynthia Rowley beauty giveaway a couple weeks ago, I knew it was fate 🙂 Man, I have been lusting after this set for months, especially after falling in love with my silver eyeliner I received in one of my spring Birchbox boxes. Somehow, I managed to win!!! AHHH
- Eye Shadow Palette – No. 2
- Mini Creamy Lip Stain in Valentine
- Mini Eyeliner in Black
- Neoprene Confetti Bag
- Full-size Eyeliner in Sky Blue (extra!)
- A 5×7 in. painting by Terrance Wright
- Benefit mini-Porefessional primer
- Besame Sweetheart Balm
- A sweet little thank you note for entering her giveaway
She’s seriously the best. Go show her some love on her page 🙂
I used Marshmallow all over as a base coat, then applied Confetti on the lid, blending in Cotton Candy into the outer corner. I used Licorice in both the crease and as a lower-lash liner, finishing with Sky Blue eyeliner on the top lid 🙂
Happy Monday, everyone!
And thanks again to Jacqueline and A Vibrant Day!