Hello my friends 🙂
I have been nominated for the “One Lovely Blog Award” by A Vibrant Day. She’s really super lovely and has great tastes in fashion, beauty, and features a lot of product and subscription box reviews! Please take a minute to stop by her blog 🙂
Here are the rules of the award:
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules and display the award.
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.
4. You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. You must display the award logo.
7 Facts About Me
1. I used to have a pierced lip in college. I got it done winter break of my senior year. I had wanted to do it for a while, but was nervous what other people would think. After I stopped caring, I finally went through with it and it barely hurt! I loved it (and I miss it). I only had it for about 6 months before I took it out to start my professional job.
I can replicate this look (and did last year for Halloween) with my pink hair chalk, but I want something more permanent..
3. I always check my slippers for spiders before I put my feet in them. Every. Damn. Time.
4. Apparently, my celebrity doppleganger is Maggie Grace (Lost, Taken). Personally, I don’t see it, but I swear I’ve had no less than 15 complete strangers or friends tell me I look like her. Most of my close friends don’t see it either, but you be the judge.
5. I hate watching people shave, especially guy’s faces. Any time an ad comes on TV or a movie shows a close-up, I have to look away because it freaks me out. ESPECIALLY straight-razor shaving. Watching Sweeney Todd many years ago may be the root cause of this problem…
6. I learned (and was pretty good at) HTML in middle school when I started a website dedicated to the anime, Sailor Moon. It was hosted by Geocities (an affiliate of Yahoo!) and I poured hundreds of hours and years of time into it. I could freely type most HTML code without any kind of cheat sheet. They shut Geocities down in 2009, long after I abandoned my pride and joy, but it would be cool if I could go back and see all I had done.
7. I’m really impulsive. When I have a thought or desire, I have very little self-control in keeping it tamed and analyzing it. If I want to go on a cleaning rampage, I can’t sit still until I’ve finished everything on my mental to-do list. That’s another thing–to-do lists. I’m obsessed with them. There’s nothing like writing down everything you want to do and then getting to mark it off when you’re finished. Sometimes I even add things I’ve already done just so I can check them off 😀 Haha
Bloggers to Nominate
Please stop by all these SUPER lovely ladies websites 🙂 They’re a mix between fashion, beauty, and lifestyle blogs (just like yours truly). I really look up to and respect these blogs and each of their unique writing styles and fashion tastes.
That’s all for now. HAPPY FRIDAY! XO