Wahhh it’s been so long since I’ve had time to log on! I just wanted to note a few points before getting back into a routine and getting into my giveaways!
1. School is finished for the next month! It has been extremely hectic and finals were keeping me TOO tied up to do anything outside of work. I am SO looking forward to having this time off to nurture and love on my blog some more.
2. I’m back from vacation (I was gone for a week!), which is why I haven’t posted in the last week after finals wrapped up. I will probably do a short post on Cancun soon as well 🙂
3. I have a ton of your posts to catch up on as well, so expect to see an influx of comments in the next few days 😀
4. I successfully completed my Early Riser challenge–getting up at 5:00 a.m. every day during November. I said I would be happy if I did it 25% of the time, but in reality, I was able to pull off about 80-90%! Most of that time, unfortunately, was spent on studying instead of working more on my blog, reading, and other enjoyable past-times.
5. The Fall 30×30 challenge is dead. I expect to make this up to you next year, hopefully in the springtime!
6. I read Michelle Phan’s (founder of Ipsy, em cosmetics, and YouTube Beauty Guru!) book “Make Up: Your Life Guide to Beauty, Style, and Success–Online and Off” and it was SO inspiring! I seriously wish I could give every single reader a copy. My next post will be a review on her book, but you can enter my first giveaway starting NOW!
The “short-list” of rules:
Giveaway is open until 11:59 P.M. on Saturday, December 20th EST.
Domestic (U.S.) entries only–I will be sending the book straight to your home via Amazon.com
Once the winner is announced, you have 2 days to respond to my email (you must leave a valid email address for me to contact you), otherwise a new winner will be chosen.